Learning Pod Details
WHO: Students - Grades 1 – 5 - All levels of achievement
WHAT: Hybrid learning experience in small pods of students receiving individual instruction on days when they are not in the school setting
WHERE: 100 5th Street, Suite 100 Bristol, TN
WHY: It is our goal to bridge the gap by offering Learning Pods on days children are not attending traditional school.
What is a Learning Pod?
Our unique Learning Pods serve as a tutoring program founded on positive reinforcement principles of learning to improve study skills, intrinsic motivation, and maintain a love for learning.
In addition to scholastic guidance, students enrolled in our Learning Pods will also participate in a social skills program. Each pod will offer daily-weekly social skills games, interactive learning projects through art and hands on activities.
The benefits of hybrid learning :
- Small groups comprised of 3-5 students with 1 qualified instructor
- Support for each student with their assigned school curricula
- A positive reinforcement program to enhance student engagement, increase motivation and build a love for learning
A Changing World
Learning Pods are a response to the interruptions to traditional school programming due to the pandemic. Learning Pods allow for small groups of 3-5 students to come together with a qualified professional guiding the completion of their assigned curricula. Our staff will follow the local authorities' ordinance and guidelines for safety.
Our Learning Pods are a supplementary, hybrid learning approach to enhance your child's school curriculum.
We are here to fill the gaps of the current school schedule to keep your child on the path to success!
Our qualified instructors have experience teaching elementary through high school-age students of all achievement levels.
In addition to teaching experience, our staff also possesses the following accolades:
- State licensed teacher in General Education and Special Education
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Master’s level instructors with degrees and experience in education, counseling, and specialized learning for children with learning disabilities and gifted education
Contact us today!
The following schedule options are available:
- 2 days a week (90-minute sessions) = $80/week
- 3 days a week (90-minute sessions) = $120/week
Qualifying families may call to inquire about an available scholarship.